Are you one who makes a list of task your going to complete, but like most… we don’t see them through?
But, why is the question that comes to mind?
Maybe because we’ve been telling ourself this mix messaging for too long, the promise to go to the gym, lose weight, drink water everyday is getting old.
What’s going to make this year different?
Theses are some of the top We’ll, I have a few tips to these list promises of:
1. Losing Weight
2. Getting Healthy & Fit
3. Eat better, stop smoking.
4. Learn Something Exciting and New…
5. Spending more time with your family, the list can on and on.
Sometimes these goals aren’t attainable or realistic.
Many people make goals ,they’re just not ready for and sometimes we just give up to quickly.
Here’s a few tips to help you keep you activated, moving forward on those goals to go to the gym or get healthy and fit alive.
1. Remember change doesn’t happen over night, be patient with yourself. Take it day by day.
2. Start out by drinking 6 to 8 oz of water when you 1st get up. Why you say ?
The body goes in a state of dehydration and needs these fluids to operate. It’s also help in releasing toxins out of the body.
3. Eat breakfast after you wake up… , the old breakfast cliché is really true” breakfast is the most important meal of the day because it will increase your fat burning ability, boost your energy and metabolism.
4. Start ouur by doing cardio at least 2 times a week at least 15 to 25 minutes a day, until you build up to more. If you want to add weights, do it slowly. Maybe get a trainer to start you on your way
5. Eat at least 3 meals a day breakfast, lunch and dinner. Snacking causes weight gain.
6. Try a new cardio class, cycling, try different activities to break up up the monotony of working out( try Tues or Saturday FitCamp with Forever Free Fitness).
7 Bring a friend, sometimes having a friend will help you to be more accountable to each other.
Change isn’t always visible, when you think about starting your fitness journey, the 1st thing you want to remember is that you’re not going to see the change immediately,